[f_minor] les chaises (the chairs)

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Sat Jan 18 13:24:23 MST 2014

Er. ‘ang on there for a minit.  2012 was Annus Mirabilis with golden throats and lots of blahblah and while Elaine Parks tried to find The Chair in Ottawa it was basically hidden from view and she had to ask a worker where she could find it ? Eh, Canada, is that how you treat your National Treasures ? Ye Gods, how appauling....