[f_minor] Goldberg Variations live '58 Vancouver ?

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 11 02:14:43 MST 2013

Hi all

(Don’t get me wrong here, but the Naxos and m&a releases were a bit dodgy due to current copyright laws so I dunno if they can be counted as “legit”. Blame that on bloody american copyright laws which basically ignores the idea of Public Domain.)

I don’t know if y’all are aware of this, but Sony Classical Japan is apparently preparing a new box set which might – or might not -  contain this recording. That release is scheduled for May. At least so far, we all know about Sony’s release policy.....they still owe us the Mozart DVD/CD.....

Alas, work first, then fun and as soon as I have time for some fun I will get back to you with the relevant details.

Pat