[f_minor] Howard Scott dies age 92

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:49:09 MDT 2012

Those 33 1/3 records do have better sound.  I still have a hundred or so of
them, some are historic performances never put in the CD format.
I'm sure that all you know that they are are hard to keep in good
condition, easy to scratch and almost impossible to keep clean and free of
dust.  That's one reason so many American libraries have rid their shelves
of them.  They have been in too many hands and a bit worse for wear.

Best,
Anita