[f_minor] Idea of North Transcript

Benoit Giros bgiros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:16:55 MDT 2012

Hello Bruni,
Hello Mary
hello All!

Here is the transcription of The quiet in the land
based on documents from the archives and the audition I've made of The
Quiet In The Land....
I worked on the trilogy a few years ago, and put the Idea of North on stage
in France
and I wanted to publish a book with all the texts of the trilogy but I
didn't find any publishers to do it.
Texts were translated in French and I know they are beautiful.
So....

Enjoy!

With my best!
benoit