[f_minor] Quiet in Radioland

Jean-Christophe Ponsero ponserj2 at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 26 03:10:39 MDT 2012

To complete the picture on French radio: although the public broadcaster France Musique does not seem to devote much attention to GG's birthday, the more commercial Radio Classique station does. Christian Morin chose the Italian concerto and the aria of the 1981 Goldbergs yesterday as a tribute and Francis Drésel is staging four one-hour evening programs about Glenn (les "discoportraits"), from Sept 25 to 28 at 11 pm.

Jean-Christophe Ponsero