[f_minor] Quiet in Radionald

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 11:52:09 MDT 2012

WMFT (_http://www.wfmt.com_ (http://www.wfmt.com) ) has featured some of
Gould's  performances as well as Shostakovich's compositions, as both
celebrate the same  birth date. Carl Grapentine, the morning announcer likes Gould.
He also  mentioned the book Reinventing Bach which does refer to Gould,
among others: _http://us.macmillan.com/reinventingbach/PaulElie_
(http://us.macmillan.com/reinventingbach/PaulElie)

Interesting that it was announced today that Strauss' Electra  is going to
play at the Lyric Opera House! (so went to revisit
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9f0kGAukLU_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9f0kGAukLU)  ).

Did anybody get to see Tim Page at the UofT on  Monday?

In a message dated 9/25/2012 12:24:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,