[f_minor] I wonder what happened to...

Kristian Johansson destept.kristian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:48:18 MDT 2012

Has anyone here at f-minor received a copy of the DVD "How Mozart.."?
I ordered it about a month ahead of scheduled release-date, but a few
weeks after that date I received a mail saying it was sold out! I
immediately ordered from another shop that still listed it - amazon.fr
- but it seems it is not available there either any longer.

--
/Kristian