[f_minor] OT Spam Alert !

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 7 12:53:42 MDT 2012

Dear all

Our dear old mate Bob Merkin’s mail account has been assimilated by a bot and is sending out Spam. I just pinged him and got Spam as a reply. Please don’t blame that on him, this stuff just happens.

Windows Users: Don’t Panic ! Please run your virus and spy/malware scanners (the Mac users can stop sniggering and do the same. You might be next, remember Flashback ?). If you don’t have a virus scanner please get a free one like Avira or AVG right now. If they cannot find anything please check some websites for current virus/ad/spy/malware alerts and what to do about them.

I hope this will not cause widespread panic, but just to be on the safe side. Thank you for your attention, we will resume regular broadcasts right now.

Pat

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, eggs, bacon, sausage, Spam, Spam and Spam ! Oh, and Spam !