[f_minor] [f minor] More unreleased GG material coming out

michael macelletti mmacelletti at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 16 17:44:39 MDT 2012

no need for concern.  to quote bob, the family gets a little quiet during the
summer. ( probably visiting everybody else's country ).  that bach collection
looks irresistible . certainly a welcome relief should anyone find himself or
herself listening to too many so-called " great performances ".  everybody  (
including myself ) is probably waiting for it to come to their local
neighborhood amazon. thanks for the heads up !