[f_minor] about Gould CD (Music and Arts)

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Mon Aug 13 08:58:16 MDT 2012

Dear Mr Chikamatsu

I have a feeling that it will not be easy to get the records you want at
regular online stores such as amazon.co.jp. I remember two online record
stores and outlets that specialize in niche products and will be perfect
hunting grounds for any record collector.

http://www.gemm.com/
This site was recommended by an f_minor list member (Anne?) .If something is
not in the gemm database it doesn’t exist. Period. It doesn’t matter if you
are looking for used classical stuff ranging from general releases up to old
Melodya records and beyond, rare Krautrock LPs or obscure punk singles from
New Zealand or, in your case, GG. If someone has it and is willing to sell
it, then it will be there. The special thing about the search engine is that
you can list by store, so you might find a store in the Greater Tokyo area
and save some money !

http://www.berkshirerecordoutlet.com/
The Berkshire Record Outlet specializes in Classical Music and was
recommended to me also by a list member. They also have some rare goodies
and a lot of old LPs.

There are a lot of specialized record stores and online shops out there now
and if anybody wants to add a few you are most welcome.

I for one bought my first GG rarity from an online shop in Japan,
unfortunetly I can’t locate them. Does the name Beltran ring a bell with
anyone ? In any case I hope this will help you in achieving your goal and in
finding these records.  Happy Hunting !

Pat