[f_minor] about Gould CD (Music and Arts)

dsch at lilac.plala.or.jp dsch at lilac.plala.or.jp
Sun Aug 12 18:26:20 MDT 2012

Dear sirs,

I am very sorry for my e-mail without notice.

I read your articles on Glenngould.org.

I am a Japanese and I live in Tokyo.

I often listen to Gould CDs and I love their performances.

I have been looking for three titles Gould CDs which was released by Music&Arts
label for long long time.

CD677 Salzburg live

CD680 Glenn Gould Studio Recitals (Beethoven, Mozart)

CD694 Glenn Gould Eraly Recordings (Bach, Beethoven, Weber)

In this organization, there are well-known person about Gould.

Do you know the Gould collectors who have these CDs and sell them to me?

I hope you will help me!

with best regards,
Hideki Chikamatsu (Mr.)