[f_minor] glenn's favourite recordings

Kristian Johansson destept.kristian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:23:29 PDT 2012

Interesting topic,

In the book Great Pianists Speak for Themselves (by Elyse March) Gould
mentions  Rachmaninoff Second Concerto played by Alexis Weissenberg and
conducted by Karajan. Not a work you would expect Gould to listen to, but
apparently he found Weissenberg's playing so convincing that he made an
exception.

/Kristian

--
/Kristian