[f_minor] [f minor]: Good news!

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 18:46:19 PDT 2012

Thanks for the "Good News" Jorgen; now if someone could just coax The Paley Center for Media/PBL (or whoever) to release "How Mozart Became A Bad Composer". I'd love it to be given to "Internet Archive" - and after all why not?

http://www.paleycenter.org/press-release-2008-rediscovering-glenn-gould

Mary