[f_minor] [f minor]: Good news!

jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se
Wed May 16 23:26:38 PDT 2012

Hello Pat,

The original VHS release was 12 VHS. A little later came the The Question
of Instruments, An Art of the Fugue and the Goldbergs. Lastly assorted
performances, mostly from Music in our Time series, was released as On the
20th Century. The Question of Instruments and An Art of the Fugue has
never been released on DVD, as far as I know.

Regards,
Jorgen