[f_minor] [f minor]: Good news!

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se
Mon May 14 07:50:18 PDT 2012

Hello all,

A new DVD-release is upcoming (in Sweden it will be out in the beginning
of July). The title "Glenn Gould Plays Bach" (88691975049) raised my
hopes and now I have confirmation that it contains all three late Bach
films with Bruno Monsaingeon! I don't know if there are any extras, for
example outtakes from the Goldberg film. Here's the information:

"This 3 DVD set contains the following material:

The Question of Instruments (1979), a CBC-Clasart co-production. About
Bach's abstract to non-instrumental approach to composition, and
performances from the Art of the Fugue, the Chromatic Fantasy, and of
the complete D major Partita.

An Art of the Fugue (1980), a CBC-Clasart co-production. Contains
discussions and performances of fugues from the Well-Tempered Clavier,
the later use of the fugue by other composers, and performances of
fugues 2, 4 and 15 from The Art of the Fugue.

Goldberg Variations (1981), Clasart"

Regards,
Jorgen