[f_minor] Stratford Summer Music Festival 2012

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Thu May 3 14:06:30 PDT 2012

Dear all

The Stratford Summer Music Festival has annunced its schedule for this year. You can find the press blurb here:

http://stratfordsummermusic.ca/page.php?id=4&name=news_and_events.php

Of course there is lots of piano and organ music, plus other stuff happening. Gouldians can mark August 15 with a fat red tick on their calenders as there will be a free intro to a new book full of interviews with people who knew the man.

Several events will be dedicated to GG in terms of various recitals, his name is on the poster after all. I have failed to find any other events that can be directly linked to GG apart from that new book, then again someone might check the schedule for details, which are of course on their website.

Now would it not be great if we had an organisation which would take care of GG’s musical heritage and inform us of stuff like that ? Nah, wait a min....

Pat
Landscape Windscreen – Ambient music,
new stuff coming up soon:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LandscapeWindscreen?ob=0&feature=results_main