[f_minor] 2012 Gould Happenings

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Mon Apr 23 07:43:48 PDT 2012

Hi all, Karl & DJ

This is the official website of the event:
http://www.groupofseventrainevent.ca/

Apparently it is a one time event but with the option of stretching it to a second day:
http://www.groupofseventrainevent.ca/?page_id=2

While I am here, the Stratford Music Festival will announce their summer schedule this month while tickets will also go on sale. The season poster is already up on the website and mentions GG’s name in bold letters.

http://stratfordsummermusic.ca/

Even if I can’t go (mind says YES, budget says NO), based on the inquiries someone from the festival made here some time ago there might be most interesting stuff happening.

Pat