[f_minor] Book Review

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:09:33 PDT 2012

By all means add this one.  It's probably my favorite of all the books
about GG because it is so easy to understand his passion for the right
piano kept in perfect condition.  During the chapter describing the
accident with 318, I admit that I wept and wept.  It was as bad as a death
in the family.

Anita