[f_minor] Beethoven

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se
Tue Mar 6 10:29:04 PST 2012

Hello Richard,

Gould only recorded -- as far as I know -- the Beethoven/Liszt 5th
symphony once and there's no complete filmed movement. It's available on
Vol. 32 in the complete jacket collection (Sony 88697148062) or in the
earlier GG Edition (Sony SMK52636; this one includes the non-radio
recording of the first movement of the 6th symphony).

Regards,
Jorgen