[f_minor] Orlando Gibbons

Stephanie Wright slynnwright83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 06:40:52 PST 2012

Why are you reading so much into that word, as if you are offended by it?
It is simple...the description of his death on Wikipedia is uncanny; it
freaked me out. Any detailed description of a horrific death is creepy to
read--imagining the contortions of his face, the distorted body movements.
It was highly disturbing. Clearly the death disturbed many others during
that time: the majority of his biography focuses on his untimely,
disturbing death.

Stephanie

--
*Please visit my music studio website!