[f_minor] GG's Instruments (was Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr..../Voyager)

Karl Brown kbrown at physics.carleton.ca
Tue Feb 28 09:09:53 PST 2012

Stephanie,

I think so long as there is no mal-intent, sarcasm or the likes of, you
may refer to Mr. Gould as you personally see fit. I would like to think
that Mr. Gould had a great sense of humor and was relatively easy going
and would be fine with whatever your choice of acronym, abbreviation and
or variation might be.

Let the names begin ...

Regards,

Karl