[f_minor] Ich ruf zu dir mein Herr..../Voyager

Karl Brown kbrown at physics.carleton.ca
Mon Feb 27 10:59:28 PST 2012

Anita,

Although perhaps not the best (is there a best?) place to go, as there
are many music sites and one has to look and compare apples with apples,
CD Universe is certainly reliable. I've used it a few times myself

Yes, I play piano (poorly I might add). There is a really nice store in
the Ottawa area on Bank Street ... http://www.ottawafolklore.com/
If you are not from the Ottawa area they might deliver.
At a quick glance, I could not find what you are looking for but you
could, in addition, send them a request or they might also point you to
a site where it is available.

I hope this is of some help.

Kind regards,

Karl