[f_minor] Orlando Gibbons

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at mypost.se
Sun Feb 26 15:50:47 PST 2012

Hello Stephanie,

I'm no expert on Orlando Gibbons. If I were you I should try to locate a
copy of Gould's favourite recording: The Silver Swan with Deller
Consort, rereleased on CD by Archiv Produktion. This will give you an
idea how Gould perceived an ideal Gibbons' performance. When searching
for it, I find at least three different titles with Alfred Deller, but
only one complete album with Gibbons choral music.

Regards,
Jorgen