[f_minor] Follow-up to Anita's Q

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Sat Feb 25 14:38:18 PST 2012

Dear Jörgen

Thank you for the quick reply. I had thought that this particular double CD had been out or print

If this is not the case then hard core GG fans might rejoye. It is not such an awfully impressive recording though in my opinion

Apart from that Sweden one day will have to apologize foe extensive musical crimes such as Opal, Abba (mostly), The Cardigans and Roxette. Finntroll are exempt.

I was under the impression that the bloke wo released these "swedish" releases had a dog which he called Sibelius but that might be wrong.

Pat