[f_minor] [f minor] A text to return to

DorianLS at aol.com DorianLS at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 00:22:54 PST 2012

Hello Jorgen,

Thank you for mentioning this.  I had trouble finding the particular  text
as your link
leads to the CollectionsCanada website but not to the specific article you
reference.
The specific link is:
_http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/glenngould/028010-4020.08-e.html_
(http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/glenngould/028010-4020.08-e.html)
I have only read part of the discussion but what I have read is very
interesting.  I highly
recommend it.  Many thanks,  Dorian

In a message dated 2/3/2012 10:54:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,