[f_minor] Group photo from GG Conference 1999

Marius Coomans mh at coomans.com
Sun Jan 29 11:52:13 PST 2012

I took some pictures at the time with my first digital camera and scanned
some photos which Dale kindly lent me at the time. I just uploaded them to
Flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marius/sets/72157629086822173/

Feel free to leave comments, particularly if you can identify people in the
pictures!

Marius Coomans

--
Marius Coomans