[f_minor] Oh for the love of Busoni

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:05:30 EDT 2011

Jorgen thanks for answering. I have to agree with your comments re Abbado; is he becoming grouchy? It seems to me
that Ms. Grimaud did what she had to do under the circumstances: insist. The fact that Deutsche Grammophon backed her up
is 'pretty swell'. Radio France Musique devoted an hour to her today on "Horizons Chimeriques". Bach-Busoni. Grimaud sincerely
appreciates the music of Gould and his career. Save the wolves.

Horowitz here on the hallowed pages of F Minor?! - Jorgen you're a brave man. Thanks for posting that video, I went
on to watch the entire film. M. Horowitz was some 84 years old and making music like nobody's business. The 4 minute
shoot of Horowitz and Giulini listening to playback and 'discussing' the retakes is marvellous.

Marco Poli thanks for the info on the "Music and Arts 654". Thanks also to Pat.

Mary