[f_minor] Ich ruf zu Dir Mein Herr Jesu Christ

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at sundsvall.nu
Tue Nov 1 19:45:57 EDT 2011

Many of the Nuova Era and some of the early Music&Arts Gould releases
uses the sound from TV broadcasts. Hence the terrible sound quality.
Sony has released some CDs with TV recordings (for example the
Shostakovich quintet), but I doubt they will do so in this case,
especially since the performance isn't complete. There are ways to
extract the sound from a DVD, for example with DVD Audio Extractor. The
result will probably not be any worse than a commercial release on CD.

/Jorgen