[f_minor] Ich ruf zu Dir Mein Herr Jesu Christ

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 1 19:28:09 EDT 2011

Re: [f_minor] Ich ruf zu Dir Mein Herr Jesu ChristDear all

accroding to the f_minor archive this Music & Arts CD is out of print, at least officialy
http://glenngould.org/f_minor/msg05337.html

maybe someone at gemm.com or sume such seller still might have one in stock, otherwise Google can help you to find one by any means. Jus’ sayin’

At least to my knowledge this has not been re-released by Sony or the CBC. But who knows what the annus mirabilis next year will bring ?

P.