[f_minor] Ich ruf zu Dir Mein Herr Jesu Christ

Marco Poli marco.poli at unimi.it
Tue Nov 1 19:05:55 EDT 2011

Hi all.
The Music & Arts CD 654 includes an incomplete
recording of the BWV 552 Fugue (rec. 8 April
1962).
Also included are: French ouverture BWV 831 (13
March 1969); Cantata  BWV 54 (R. Oberlin; 4 April
1962); Concerto BWV 1056 (Goldschmidt; 11
September 1957); Concerto BWV 1058 (Golschmann;
15 November 1967).   The sound quality is overall
pretty bad, but it makes a most interesting
listening.

Cheers.

Marco