[f_minor] Ich ruf zu Dir Mein Herr Jesu Christ

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:22:12 EDT 2011

To Poul Pederson,

I'm personally unaware of any Gould recording of BWV 639 but there are a lot of
"live" and "private" GG recordings out there in 'private hands'.

If I may offer you a sort of "consolation": on this afternoon's episode of this week's
5 part GG series on Radio France Musique I heard for the very first time a recording
of St. Anne Fugue BWV 552 by Gould on an organ. The program notes cite "Music
and Arts 654". Certainly someone on F Minor has that cd and might write in to share
some information on that organ recording? Today's (mardi 1 novembre) episode:

http://sites.radiofrance.fr/francemusique/em/pierre/emission.php?e_id=100000057&dd=20111101

Apparently my hyperlinks don't work so you'll have to cut and paste.
Click on to the headphone icon next to "(re)ecouter" in the violet box.

Mary