[f_minor] dvds from cbc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Oct 7 17:56:36 EDT 2011

As others have said, please, let's stick to talking about Glenn Gould
(pro or con) and not Steve Jobs (pro or con).  That's why we're here.

FWIW, I did just receive the DVD set from the CBC (I ordered directly
from cbc.ca).  We've only just started watching disc #1.  It sure is
nice to see the ~21-year-old Gould again.  He does a version of the Bach
Concerto No. 1 that IMHO is right up there with the Russian live
recording.  Lots and lots of hours ahead ...

Best,
Karl