[f_minor] Jobs' death

Stephanie Wright slynnwright83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:30:53 EDT 2011

To bring it back on topic: I would just like to say that I think Glenn
Gould, if he were alive, would be using a Mac for his recording programs, an
IPod to listen to his music on his long car drives, an IPad to store all of
his sheet music to take everywhere, and an IPhone to have his infamous late
night conversations :)