[f_minor] "GG On Television" at the store

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:20:30 EDT 2011

O happy day,

 I sauntered into the local FNAC (multi-media store) this afternoon for a look around at what's new
when lo and behold there IT was on a shelf in the Classical Music dept.: The CBC 10 dvd Gould box set.
Special price CHF 69,90 instead of CHF 84,90. So I bought it. I reckon that had I ordered it from Canada
or the US I'd have ended up paying more or less the same price once you tack on the postal charges and
besides there's no waiting, I've got it here and now. What a swell surprise.

http://www.fnac.ch/produits/11692977/GLENN-GOULD-ON-TELEVISION/?U=3&lang=fr&SKU=11692977

Mary