[f_minor] GG Birthday

Pat pzumst at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 25 11:14:31 EDT 2011

Hi all

Wasn’t there something in the selected letters book to that extent ? My GG books are all up in the attic (yes, yes I know, I know..) so I cannot check right now but I thought he got a letter from a priest when Schostakovich died and they corresponded on the fact.

Interestingly the ups site lists GG as a composer. Hm. Hm. Hm.

Anyway, Happy Birthday,Mr Gould ! This day will kick off the GG Annus Mirabilis if all goes well !

Pat