[f_minor] The DVD box

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at sundsvall.nu
Sat Sep 17 10:51:12 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I can now with 100% certainty say that the new GG box does exist -- I'm
looking at it at this very moment! It looks very nice and the booklet
says that the programs has undergone restoration. I haven't had a chance
to check that yet.

One disappointment though is the fact that the collection only includes
the muscial excepts from "The Well-Tempered Listener". In the booklet
the omission of the interview is explained by the fact the rights to the
whole program have not been cleared. Hopefully this will be released
later on together with the missing Bach programs, the Mozart show and
GGs Toronto.

Regards,
Jorgen