[f_minor] 32 Short Films about Glenn Gould!?!

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 21:33:06 EDT 2011

Hi Stephanie - Yes, these productions may get even more expensive. As time
lengthens between Gould's life and ours, so may the cost increase of these
media productions.

Go to ebay.com, and type "thirty two short films about glenn gould"; there
are DVDs and videocassette versions of the film. Instead of playing around
with  bidding, just "buy it now". Some of the prices appear to be
reasonable. Usually  the quality of the "used" media is adequate to excellent.

_http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=p3910.m570.l1313&_
nkw=thirty+two+short+films+about+glenn+gould&_sacat=See-All-Categories_
(http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=p3910.m570.l1313&_nkw=
thirty+two+short+films+about+glenn+gould&_sacat=See-All-Categories)

Regards
Katherine

In a message dated 9/16/2011 7:42:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,