[f_minor] 32 Short Films about Glenn Gould!?!

Anita Monroe rubatoatm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:41:47 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I bought a copy of "32" a few years ago on Amazon.  The price was steep.  At
the time there were no used ones, so I spent $125.00.  I've left it in my
Will for Mary.
I watch it occasionally and tend to get the actor and the real GG mixed up
in my visual images.  The scene I liked the best was the one one of him
playing in the hotel with the maid as the audience.

Anita