[f_minor] 32 Short Films about Glenn Gould!?!

stefyz71 at gmail.com stefyz71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:55:13 EDT 2011

Hello all,

keep in mind that japanese version (available also at hmv
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3684325 ) features hard english
subtitles (that cannot be turned off).  It's well explained also on the same
item for sale on ebay right now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200652434773

Greets,
Stefy