[f_minor] Bjork

maryellen jensen maryellenjensen28 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:42:50 EDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDbPYoaAiyc

The only Bjork I ever liked but merde I'm a just sucker for hedgehogs
and Ophelia. Who isn't?. My Iceland is Sigur Ros, practically everything they
ever recorded..

It would be a very very cold afternoon in hell when Glen Herbert Gold let anyone on this
transitory plane fiddle and/or otherwise mix with his 'perfect' recordings. If you read and
listen to what he really said on the subject of "mixing" you will realize that he never spoke of
his own recordings the way he offered up  those of other artists for the 'mix'.

Gould 'tampered' with his recordings so that you the listener wouldn't have to.
He was the decider, not you - oh except for your treble and bass dials...

Mary