[f_minor] Gould DVDs

Anita Monroe rubatom at aol.com
Sat Jul 30 16:28:36 EDT 2011

Mary,  Many thanks for the advice.  I truly do appreciate it. No more hymns accompanied by sobs for me.

I just found out that a new version of Moby Dick is coming out in October with an illustration for each page.  That's enough to perk me up for the few months waiting for it to be published.  I fell madly in love with that book when I was about eight and the library had a beautiful, illustrated edition that I've never been able to find since.  Now a new one! Joy and happiness.

Anita