[f_minor] Gould DVDs

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at sundsvall.nu
Thu Jul 28 16:40:04 EDT 2011

Hi Mary,

As I wrote in the message I have no more specific information. Someone
also thought this might be the old Monsaingeon series previously
released on DVD in Japan, but I have now conformation that someone in
Japan is going to work on this new series. We'll just have to be
patient. What Kevin Bazzana did tell me earlier is that the idea was to
release whole programs and not just segments, and that is what we're all
hoping for...

/Jorgen