[f_minor] F-minor: Coming DVDs from CBC

stefyz71 at gmail.com stefyz71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 05:45:08 EDT 2011

Hello Jorgen and all,

sorry if I've forgotten to thank you for the great news, better later than
never :)
I've bought the box set a couple of months ago and it's truly a wonderful
addition to the GG collection.
The Goldbergs aren't the cleanest but there are some interesting different
"arrangements" and the 5th variation is surely the fastest ever
(semiminima=176).
In the BWV1052 - III  (7:02) a memory flaw or made on purpose?
Please let us know when you know something more about the new upcoming DVDs,
thanks again.
Stefy