[f_minor] How To Cash In With Remasters

Jörgen Lundmark jorgen.lundmark at sundsvall.nu
Sun Jun 12 17:47:40 EDT 2011

Hello Pat,

The recent posting about GG on DVD was from me -- would be nice to be
included in your message. The source is genuine -- he has written liner
notes about Gould's work in television. When I get more information I
will relate it to the group, even though the sadly luke-warm interest in
this to me most important Gould news -- I'm talking both about the
Music&Arts release and the coming DVD collection -- doesn't exactly
inspire me to make an effort. Let's ask ourselves what Fminor is here
for. I for one is more interested in Gouldiana and Gould news than more
or less inspired personal views.

Regards,
Jorgen