[f_minor] Goldberg Variations '81 Vinyl Q

p z pzumst at bluewin.ch
Fri May 27 18:15:41 EDT 2011

erm, sorry lads, that one looks pretty good, thanks to Ed and Marco for bringing that one up. But that site I had in mind looked quite different...

How strange it is to live in the Digital Age that Marshall McLuhan and GG predicted and yet our memory fades. Sites are untrackable, lost books in a library.

Terry Pratchett invented L_Space where all libraries in the multiverse are connected. I for one would like to have Borges as my guide in that library. He might find some beautiful GG biographies in that library, some with a good ending, some awful, some full of splendid nonsense, some of them, perhaps, with a happy end. But since Borges will be my guide I doubt it. The Happy End I mean.

And if I will see M Motsagenon during that trip through the imaginary libraries there will be some reckoning.

Pat
How time flies