[f_minor] Not Gould but...

Kpapademas at aol.com Kpapademas at aol.com
Thu May 26 18:27:34 EDT 2011

Fred - I don't think any of us ever get carried away talking  about GG!

Here is an article regarding Boris Brott who is donating  his
correspondence, etc. to McMaster's University.

_http://www.thespec.com/living/article/537553--brott-s-storied-legacy-takes-
root-at-mac_
(http://www.thespec.com/living/article/537553--brott-s-storied-legacy-takes-root-at-mac)

"Among his archives is correspondence with some of the crème de  la crème
of the classical music world from the 1960s onward: Leonard Bernstein,
Pierre Monteux, Aaron Copland, Benjamin Britten, Isaac Stern, Mstislav
Rostropovich, Jean-Pierre Rampal, Leonard Rose, Glenn Gould and many  others."
Mr. Brott has given us a gift!

In a message dated 5/26/2011 1:23:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,