[f_minor] Not Gould but ...

Jason Blake blakejas at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:57:23 EDT 2011

Very quickly....naturally I just deleted the Schiff lectures from my
computer after confirming that, yup, they're all online anyway.
If I can somehow relocate those first three lectures, I'll see how I can
send them to you.
I was slightly surprised at how much personality Schiff has; I've seen
him perform once and heard him in Schubert, which he makes dull.
Darn. Again I didn't hit "reply all."
Cheers,
Jason