[f_minor] "The idea of North" on stage in French on Arte Live Web...

Benoit Giros bgiros at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:23:54 EST 2011

Dear F-Minor,
I'm glad to introduce you "The idea of North", theater version...

I'm a theater director in France.
I have worked for a few years about "the idea of North" by Glenn Gould
I've made a radio emission for France-Culture about it in 2009.

And I have directed a play in France on this work of art.
It has been played at the National Theater in Strasbourg in 2011.
You can see it on the Arte Live Web site :

http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/L_idee_du_Nord__de_Glenn_Gould/

Bruno Monsaingeon, film director and Gould's friend has seen it and said
Gould would have loved it...

I hope you'll enjoy the show...
with my best,
benoit giros