[f_minor] RS3....

Brett Allen-Bayes brettab at ihug.com.au
Wed Dec 22 17:50:32 EST 2010

Talking of rarities, I have an original pressing of GG's Scriabin/Prokofiev
disc and it appears to be signed in a thickish black felt tip at the end of
the liner notes en verso. Many of his discs have a thin reproduced signature
to the rear; however this one is different. I know he signed copies of
aGerman Bach release. Is it possible that he signed others? I don't want to
rub at the signature in case it is legit.

Best wishes to all,

Brett