[f_minor] RS3...

michael macelletti mmacelletti at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 21 10:16:29 EST 2010

yes.    "glenn gould, concert de moscow, berg/webern/krenek/bach "
             le chant du monde  LDC278.799-  CM201
             lecture recital
the bach art of fugue   1,4,2      are incredible !   beyond belief in their
recklessness.
and the canons from goldberg are great when he goofs up a var., and then repeats
it to get it right.    happy hunting.   maybe in 2012.